About Our Company

M. O’Herron Company was incorporated on July 27,1903 by Michael O’Herron, Joseph Kissane, and Charles Wolfe. By 1916, Joseph Kissane was the primary shareholder and the company has remained in the Kissane family. Joseph Kissane, Jr., joined the company in the 1920’s and was president of the company from 1935 to 1975.

From incorporation through the 1950’s, the M. O’Herron Company was a road builder, utility contractor, and asphalt producer. Some notable projects included the Corliss tunnel, the Mon Warf, the stone wall along Bigelow Boulevard., and construction and paving of many roads in the City of Pittsburgh and Allegheny County.

Read More

application.png

safety_button.png

contact_button.png